My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Top Ten Most Popular Searches (source, Sarah Palin, Barack Obama, etc..)

For those who are desperately in need of more site / page visitors, traffic, and are looking for ways to increase their pageranks (like me), below are the latest most popular searches based from seomoz.

1. source
2. Sarah Palin
3. Christina Hendricks
4. Facebook
5. Lorrie Morgan
6. ipod
7. Barack Obama
8. Britney Spears
9. Lindsay Lohan
10. Mena Suvari

Start creating your post with these included in your post title and let's see what happens next.



No comments:

Post a Comment