My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Friendster Account for Babies

How I wish there was a Friendster website for babies where you can put all their growing up pictures and videos, milestones, favorites and the like. With the growing number of moms already embracing and enjoying the benefits of this internet age, I'm certain that it will surely be a hit.

But since we don't have that yet at this point of time.. I used our old pal Friendster and created two friendster accounts for each of my daughters. You may check them out here for Missy's account and here for CJ's account.

What I enjoyed most on the process was that I was able to discover how easy it is to create your own version of friendster layout. For Missy's account, I gave her a Dora the Explorer Theme. This is her favorite cartoon character so i believe she'll enjoy looking at her account with this theme. For CJ's account, I gave it a Bratz Theme. I just thought of using this theme since her coming birthday party is Bratz themed. But I plan to change this theme to the Backyardigans since she also loves watching this Nick Cartoon Characters.

Hope you find their layouts cute! I still have a lot of furnishing to do there.


1 comment:

  1. hi mommy emz! my enzo has it's own friendster account too. you may check him out at http://profiles.friendster.com/enzoun and add as friends to your little girls accounts. :)

    ReplyDelete