My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Our Missy @ age 3+

While enjoying the party preps, also want to share to you some of Missy's developments that i'm proud of.

1. She's really becoming a good ate to her younger sister. Like for example pag nangungulit si CJ and I would try to scold her, ate Missy would always scold me instead and tell me not to get mad at her sister. lol! Every time this happens I need to explain to ate Missy why I'm getting mad at her sister.

2. She's multilingual. As in sa house English and mode of language niya pero when she's with her friend, who talks pure tagalog,nagtatagalog din siya. Sometimes when her friend is in our house naman and her friend talks in Tagalog, I would ask Missy to translate it in English. So far, so good:)

3. She is so creative. She loves drawing! Nakapag-draw nga ng mermaid swimming in the sea. Ang galing! Tapos she explains to me what's on her drawing.. Also, she would always try to make stuff around her into something else. Like the cookies, she'll make it into a flower. There was even this one time when she asked me to cook butterfly pancakes.

4. She so loves dancing! Naku eto ang sigurado kong namana niya sakin.lol^_^ Basta makarinig yan ng music from a movie or song from you tube, siguradong she'll dance like a ballerina. A lot of times when I see her do that, i feel guilty that we stopped going to her ballet lessons (malayo raw kasi yung place sabi ni hubby plus the business is keeping us busy over the weekend). But, we're planning to check out the dance studio in Market! Market! Sana lang maganda dun..

5. She knows how to play online games. I'm so proud that my turning 4-year old knows how to click and drag the mouse to play online games over the net. Sometimes almost 5 hours siya infront of the computer just playing games or watching interactive stories from disney.go.com and fisher-price.com/us/playtime

So far am happy about my Missy's mental, social, and skills development=) Pero we plan to put her to school by next year kaya I'm already checking out feedbacks of other parents from tge different progressive schools. Will blog about those schools that I find interesting on another post;)

No comments:

Post a Comment