My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Missy's Minnie Mouse themed 3rd birthday party!

We had a fun filled and successful 3rd birthday celebration of Missy's Minnie Mouse themed 3rd birthday party last Sunday=) We only had relatives and some of my SILs friends come over to celebrate with us. So happy that everyone enjoyed their food and brought home lots of desserts with them. After all, most of what we had day that were practically desserts!

I baked all the mini cakes and mini cupccakes of course. And again I'm thankful that they were all raving about the look and the taste. Baking was stressful but the smiles on everyone's face swept my sleepy head away.

Am also glad that we got all of our Minnie Mouse inspired party supplies from only one store in Divi. The shop is located just beside (outside) Divisoria Mall.

It was also my first time to try making fondant cake. I wouldn't say it came out perfectly but for an amateur baker like me (with only the internet, food network shows, and the baking books to rely on for reference and techniques) i guess, it's already a good one. lol

View more of Missy's birthday party picture at

Missy’s Minnie Mouse themed 3rd Birthday Party


Right now, i am starting to plan for CJ's birthday next month. Her's would be different though since we're planning to treat the entire family for a visit at fun ranch, ark of avillon zoo, and family spa at Little Lamb's kiddie spa saloon=) I'm still thinking of her cake though.. the design i mean.. any bright suggestion?



No comments:

Post a Comment