My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Disney Cars Themed 1st Birthday Party at Benaz Garden, Greenland Exec. Village Cainta Rizal


This is our first event at Cainta, Rizal. We though the venue of this party was too far from our place.. but my client was able to prove me wrong through the sketch she made. We too were surprised that it was nearer than our catered events at Las Pinas (our farthest reached place so far from our Metro Manila events).


I love how our table was setup for this event. It was beautifully decorated with a Disney Cars themed table cover and Lightning McQueen stickers.


They got our Gold Package with Red Chocolate Fondue, Marshmallows, Chocolate Wafer Sticks, Mini Donuts, French Bread, Banana, and Apple as their chosen chocolate and dippings. They also ordered for red, white, and chocolate brown mixed color of sprinklers to match the theme.=)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, everything looks great! My boys both want Cars parties next year--these are some great ideas! Cars Party Supplies

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! may i ask where you purchased your disney cars table cover? thanks... can u just text me pls. -09173054030

    ReplyDelete