My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

My Baby is on Vacation

The following day after Missy’s birthday, we went to the Healthway Clinic at Market! Market! to have Missy checked by a Pedia doctor. Sadly though, we have confirmed that she had been infected with the Measles Virus. And since my youngest daughter, CJ, hasn’t been given the Measles vaccine yet, I had no choice but to request my parents to take care of her in the province and also have her vaccinated there as soon as possible while her sister is still recuperating.

This is the first time that CJ is away from all of us (that includes me, dad, and Missy). And so to help my parents make CJ feel that she’s not that far from us, I packed her favorite musical toys, doll, and DVDs. I do hope that she is enjoying her short vacation there without us with her.

But like any other moms out there, I do think of her so often. I know that she’s been out from home for barely two days but I really do miss my CJ so much! I miss seeing her smile. I miss hearing her talk so much especially when I put her to sleep. I miss watching her crawl towards me. I miss everything about her. Hmmm… I guess I have to stop thinking about her too much coz as per my mom, doing so will make my daughter not go to sleep easily. I don’t know if it’s a superstitious belief or something of that sort but I do know it doesn’t have any scientific fact. Anyway, I have to refrain my thinking about her so that I also would not feel so depressed. Gotta go then!

2 comments:

  1. aaawww! i hope missy gets well soon so that cj gets to go home soon.

    nakakamiss talaga yan. ako nga, kahit sa ofc lang ako, miss na miss ko ang babies ko.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're right about that cez, even if my workplace is just 10 minutes away from our home, i do miss them too... good thing is that Missy's Pedia, Dr. Norlene Serrano, prescribed an anti-viral medicine that's helping her get well pretty fast. =)

    ReplyDelete