My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Our latest cheap buys!

Image credits from kinetics.co.nz
laptop crashed
Til this day my laptop is still on intensive care unit.. The motherboard got destroyed real bad and the shop is still waiting for a replacement. Too bad for me..but oh well.. good thing we found a cheap desktop pc with high end specs at TipidPC.com! I really like this site! You would always find a newly posted item for sale almost every hour=) And you'll now that it's new because the time and date when it was posted is also shown.

Enough said, here's a list of our latest cheap buys!

From TipidPC (www.tipidpc.com) : this set for only 6g!
- Pentium Dual Core processor 2.8ghz
- 1G memory
- 256mb video card
- 80gig Sata Seagate
- 17" monitor
- Keyboard and Mouse

From cd-r king (www.cdrking.com)
- Winnie the Pooh personalized mouse-pad - P50.00
winnie the pooh personalized mouse pad
- Robot PC Camera 1.3megapixels - P380.00
robot pc desktop web camera
- Mic - P100.00
- 2G Traveling Disk P320.00

cheap flash drive

From PC Express (www.pcx.com.ph) : given discount on some items since we paid in cash
- Black gas-lift chair - P680.00
- AVR - P295.00 (originally P310.00)
- Logitech S100 Speaker System - P 380.00(originally P460.00)

logitec s100 speaker system

From Market!Market! Home World's Oct 1-5 Sale
- Computer Table in Cherry color - we got this item for an incredible price of P950.00! This item's real price is P1,625.00 so this is indeed a cheap buy already=)




No comments:

Post a Comment