My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

1st Birthday in Mickey Mouse Theme at Jollibee Philam-West Ave Branch

Jollibee is not an official partner of Mickey Mouse but our clients were able to have a Mickey Mouse themed 1st birthday party for their cute little baby boy=) We also celebrated our youngest baby's 1st birthday at Jollibee but I never new that this could be possible. How I wish I could turn back time so that I can also have a party with a different theme..

Here's our gold package in Mickey Mouse (Red, Blue, and Yellow) theme. Their selection of dippings were choco wafer sticks, vanilla waffer, marshmallows, pretzels, banana, and melon.







I just wished Jollibee had table cloth.. I wasn't really much satisfied with the table setup but am glad that our client, Ms. Shiela, thanked us and mentioned that their guests did enjoy the chocolate fountain.=)



No comments:

Post a Comment