My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Tags from Rocks

Thanks for the tag pheng=)

domino tag



Rule: Copy the entire list and add your name at the bottom. And tag at least 5 friends. (But you can tag as many as you like).Note: Please link the blog where you posted the tag We appreciate you linking all your blogs but make sure you post the tag in the blogs too.

Mommy Talks Aggie Shoots. Aggie Scraps All Kinds of Me Stuff The Salad Caper Winding Creek Circle Anorexic Queen Apple of Yan Ple YanPle Howell and Abie My Planet Purple WomenXplore
Princess Bela My Happy Place I am Dzoi Cliktrik Life’s Simple
Pleasures
Coffee Table Conversations 100% Kelly My Colorful World Ramdom Thoughts Scribbles of My Life In This Game of Life The Shopaholic in Me Mommyhood and Me My Charmed Life My Joys Sassy Finds Celebrating Life Life is Peachy Belly, Baby and Beyond {BloggerHappy} {BerryScrappy} / God's best gift / Life. Love. Family. Work. Travel. / Ours and our kids

Im tagging sujee and cez

3 comments: