My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

My Cupcakes, mini cupcakes, and mini cakes!

My Chocolate Heaven is now introducing cakes on its line of products! Especially baked by me of course=)

Just a small background on this hobby.. My passion for pastries and desserts actually started a long time ago. I start baking when I was on my third grade. My mom used to work for an international christian company (Campus Crusade for Christ in Baguio City). Composed of mostly American bosses (some or one Indian I think), receiving baked goodies on holidays like Easter, Thanksgiving, Halloween, and specially Christmas has already become a tradition for their employees. And since they always have a year to end garage sale, selling baking equipments and recipes are always a part of it. When my mom decided to buy some baking equipments and recipe books, I and my dad started to try out baking and from then on, my mom always complained about my baking schedule because i do it almost every weekend as a snack for the family. Trying all the yummy goodies like cakes, brownies, and cookies.. she definitely had to set a budget for me! Lol.

Since then, our birthday cakes were homemade by me.=) But that stopped when I married. My mom doesn't want to give up here baking stuff yet daw. hehehe.. Oh well, I was also focus on my family and my profession. And I still do baking occasionally naman so that didn't bother me at all.. Not until I started my chocolate dessert business and some clients are already asking if I could also do cakes for them. And so I though, why not go back to the hobby that I and my family enjoyed;) It also by the way won my hubby's and his family's heart and stomach anyways! lol

So there you go.. Now I'm back to my 1st loved hobby! And to showcase my baked goodies, I baked some cupcakes in three different flavors (chocolate mint, vanilla chocolate chip, and strawberries and cream) and a two-tiered mini cake(in moist chocolate chiffon) as a gift for my elder brother, his wife, and their soon to be baby during the baby shower I hosted last April 11.

Here are some pictures of what I made.












More from our online store's photos section=)

For your orders, feel free to contact me at 09178007215 or email at mychocolateheaven.info@gmail.com .




2 comments:

  1. hi po pa email naman po ng pricelist.. yung simple cupcake lang at yung may cake with toppers para maka pamili din po thanks

    ReplyDelete