My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Chunky Chocolate Chip Cookies anyone?

I baked these chunky chocolate chip cookies for my texas poker addict sweetie last night!=)
He normally plays till about 2am to 3am! Anyway, so i though maybe my all time favorite cookie recipe will make him enjoy his game and win back his lost 4M pokey money.=)) lol Good thing it's only an internet virtual game!

Here's a shot of my cookies inside the oven. Yeah.. you might have noticed that I'm not using cookie sheets. That's another item on my list that I intend to buy soon. Oh well, at least this brownie baking pans work! =)

Most of the recipes I use come from the Pillsbury baking cookbook that my mom bought me when I was still in highschool. I must say that all the recipes I've tried so far are all perfect! I'm really happy that I'm now baking for my hubby and kids=P


No comments:

Post a Comment