My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

DIY Preps for My Little CJ's Coming 1st Birthday - Part 3!

My official count down to CJ's birthday is now down to only 1 week and 6 days! And this time, I'm almost done with my to-do's.

Here are additional updates I have as a continuation of the Part 2 post:
1. We have already given our down payment at Jollibee McKinley. The cost of the down payment broken down into the following:
a. 50% of the food package for the kids which already is inclusive of the Party Favors (with 20 assorted game prizes, 10 crayons, 1 mascot appearance for 30 mins, 30 party balloons, and a themed guestbook)
b. 50% of the food package for adults
c. 100% of other party add-ons such as the loot bags, nametags, party hats, party liners, etc.

My side comment : I find this branch better than the other branch we visited along Fort Bonifacio. All the staffs here from the service crew up to the manager are very friendly, courteous, and easy to talk to. Even if we were not able to get the invitation the day we paid our down payment (due to their stock shortage on their bratz themed invites), i still would recommend people near these locations to choose this branch rather than the other i mentioned earlier.

2. I'm almost done with the thank you note / souvenir item.=)

This is what we're giving out on that day



Here is what it looks like with the Thank You note clipped


Check out the different selection of CJ's growing up pictures that will be given out on her birthday from here.

I just need to add white or gold or both colored ribbons before I consider it done.

3. We already got the party invitations and have already distributed them to most of our guests. I really love Jollibee's Bratz Themed invites!! So glad we decided to choose Jollibee and this theme for our baby's birthday.

Sharing some sample shots of the Bratz themed invitation card

This is the back portion



This is the front portion



And what you'll see when you open the card



4. Her growing up collage which will also stand as her signature frame is also almost done. I only need to take a picture of CJ on her real birthday(September 18) before i have it printed.

signature frame bratz


4 comments:

  1. Wow..time goes by really fast!!! One year old na siya?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello emz... wishing CJ all the best on her coming birthday! And mommy emz, sa lahat ng stress, hope you'd be able to rest after the birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really cute things!! I love your blog header!

    ReplyDelete