My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Piglet Themed Cupcakes, Mini Cake, and Dedication cake=)

I made these cuppies and cakes yesterday for baby Hanna's christening celebration at Congo Grille Westgate Alabang. I am so happy about the outcome especially the cutie piglet themed cake=)

Ms. Marj requested a special edible message and an edible piglet character on top of the cake. I think the floral border around the message made it look more stunning!

She ordered 15pieces of these mini cakes for baby Hanna's sponsors

, 50pcs Piglet themed cupcakes in White Chocolate and Strawberries and Cream flavor

, and 25pcs chocolate candie spoons.


Since the Strawberries and Cream cupcakes are topped with Chocolate icing, I decided to add strawberry drops to add more pink touch. And glad that I did coz they so looked amazing! =D

For my next project, I'm baking Hello Kitty themed cupcakes and 1st birthday cake for my niece.

No comments:

Post a Comment