My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

7th Birthday at North Faiview

It was our first time to cater to a residential event last Jan 25. We arrived at their place a bit too early though ( an hour before the event started) because we were not sure how long the travel time would take.

This event was for a baby girl's (as what her daddy call her)7th birthday. They got the Silver Package in Pink motif. Dippings included were choco wafer stick, vanilla wafer, marshmallows, apple, and melon.


We'd like to thank the Pascas family for their warm welcome.=)


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful arrangement! I'm sure the family was thrilled with the wonderful display.

    ReplyDelete