My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

My First Tinkerbell Themed Mini cake and Cupcakes!

I missed visiting my blog for a week. I've got lots of stories to share but was just preoccupied with work. Here's just one of the many kwentos I've been dying to post=)

I did this Tinkerbell themed mini cake for my client's nieces 7th birthday last August 16. I made the colorful butterfly wings beside the tinkerbell figurine and nicole's name a few days ahead just to make sure that it won't break off. Am really so happy with the outcome!! My client also raved about the look and taste of my cake which inspired me even more to research and learn more about cake decorating. To bad I forgot to take a top view shot of this cake though..

It was our first time to cater at the Philippine Army Officer's Clubhouse. Damn the party area was huge! There were life size Tinkerbell character standees on the stage and the venue was fully decorated will tons of balloons!

I got even more excited when I saw that on the stage area was a nicely skirted cake table waiting for my baked Tinkerbell mini cake and cupcakes!
My client here requested for 80 cupcakes in Banana Peanut with Chocolate Icing, Banana Choco Chip with Chocolate Icing, Vanilla Choco Chip with Strawberry Icing, and Rich Dark Chocolate with Mocha Icing. I requested my client to provide the Tinkerbell cake topper and glad that they bought 6 pcs!

They also booked for our Chocolate Fountain Gold Package .

We actually had another event that was held on the same time and date. How I wish we had two cameras so we can really take pictures of all our catered events. The other party I'm taking about was a Chocolate Factory themed 1st birthday held at Paseo Park View Suites. I want so much to talk more about the details of that party but it's not related to this post and I don't have pictures to show.. Oh well, next time i'll think about buying another digicam.





2 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    My cousin wants to have a Tinkerbell themed cake for her daughter's 7th bday this August. I want to ask for the price of the cake and cupcakes. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! please email us at mychocolateheaven.info@gmail.com for details. thanks!

    ReplyDelete