My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

My Baby's Birthday Wishlist

Check out the list of CJ's wishlist for her coming birthday!

This gift set from Born Free is completely free of bisphenol-A. Just what she needs to replace her non-bpa free bottles.




Since she's already turning 1, it would also be good to give her this spill proof training cups from Born Free:)




She loves eating solid foods so much and i'm sure she'll enjoy it even better with this 5pcs Party Dinning Set.




CJ loves taking a bath. With this Fisher-Price Rainforest Bath Center


and these bathtime gift set from Mustela, which very much recommended for baby's sensitive skin, her bath time will be enjoyed much more!



She'll definitely get entertained with these new friend puppets=)



CJ loves going out. With this Changing Pad and Tote, we won't have to worry about sanitizing the diaper changing tables at the mall.



This comfortable Baby Bjorn Potty Chair will help her learn Potty Training easily.








giggle

1 comment: