My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

1st Birthday in Barneys Theme at Sky One Tower Binondo, Manila

I've never really been to Binondo before. I just pass by some parts of this place when we go to Divisoria. But I know this used to be the financial district of the country since most of the Filipino-Chinese businessmen started their business here.

I was also hoping to get a shot of some cool antique structures such as the old Binondo church also known as the Minor Basilica of St. Lorenzo Ruiz. I love these kinds of old structures especially those built during the Spaniard days. This church was built in 1596 so a lot of history and stories has passed. But our event ended a little late already since our client got the full package of barney entertainment which included the games for kids and adults, story telling with Kermit the Frog, the magic show, candie showers, pinata, and balloon burst! Everything was fun fun fun!

For their party, our client got the Silver Package in Barney colors (Purple, Green, and Yellow). Their dippings included Chocolate Wafer Sticks, Breadstick, Mallows, Apple, and Melon. They also got additional add-ons like Pink, Yellow, and Green combined sprinkles to match the theme (pink replaced the purple color since no purple sprinkle was available), crispies, and mini colored candy coated choco drops.










And some shots of their lovely balloon decorations=)







2 comments:

  1. paano pumunta sa sky tower 1 binondo? pls reply 0929-2552706.thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi. i was also interested with the venue sky one tower, how much was the rental fee and are there any amenities included?thank you a bunch! :>

    ReplyDelete