My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Pink Velvet Cuppies!


I made 50pcs Pink Velvet cupcake last Sunday early morning for a christening celebration at Sanctuario de San Agustin.

They we amazingly sooo soft and moist! Got the inspiration from the Red Velvet recipe I baked last time, but I purposely used pink to match my client's motif. =)

Each cupcake was iced with cream cheese frosting, topped with edible silver beads, packed each in dome shaped cupcake containers with personalized tag sticker (which I designed and printed a few weeks earlier), and tied with tangerine ribbon again to match their motif.
For the cupcake tower, I decided to use hot pink, light pink, with some light green on the stand. So happy that my client was as satisfied as I was:)


Here are some more pics taken from that event:

Check out our multiply site to know more about our products and services:)




No comments:

Post a Comment