My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Our Chocolate Fountain catered event last Sunday


Me and my hubby had a very hectic schedule last weekend. We got a text from an event coordinator on Saturday and we needed to go places to buy extra chocolates, dippings, and utensils to match our client's motif which is red and gold.

The event that we catered was for an 18th birthday party at Camp Crame Multipurpose Hall. It was a pretty much big event since it looked like they have more or less 150-170 guests. We were so happy that the items we got did match their theme and everyone starting from the kids to the teens to the adults adored and loved the chocolate fondue. Even the event coordinators were impressed and said that our fondue tasted good. And I'm glad that we were able to meet their expectation.

The package they got was the Silver Package which consists of 3 regular dippings and 2 regular fruit dippings (the dippings chosen were chocostick, bread stick, graham crackers, apple, and melon).


Click on this link to check out some of the pictures I took while we were doing the setup.

We're excited for our next event! We're also planning to get cupcake holders to hold our dippings=) Isn't that cool?!lol


2 comments: