My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

CJ's latest Photo shots for her coming birthday=)

This is the last weekend before Cj's big day. So obviously my entire weekend was devoted to her birthday preps. Yesterday I again had another photo shoot with the coming birthday girl and this time I made her wear her birthday outfit. You can check out our first photo shoot from this link.

I am really happy and excited that everything is ready (except for the tarp and the signature frame which needs to be printed early this week of course.)

Anyways, here's her gown from US which really looks extravagant on her,
muneca party dress gown for baby toddler

muneca party dress gown for baby toddler

muneca party dress gown for baby toddler


Her adorable shoes which nicely pairs the color of her gown,
baby party shoes maryjane for baby toddler party gown dress from sm makati

I got her this cute crown at the well know Divi Mall for only 75.00PHP!,
diys picture clipper from divi mall

My do-it-yourself favors with the ribbon,
diy party favor giveaways for baby's first birthday party

And some of my favorite shoots of CJ! (pictures edited by me)
baby before her 1st birthday party

baby before her 1st birthday party

Hope you liked my shots! Wait til I post the birthday pictures next week:)




3 comments:

  1. cutie!!!=) by the way, feel free to try on your colorstrology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful dress - I love your photos which really give us detail of it.
    And she looks adorable in it.
    You outdid yourself on the favors, too. Very creative.
    BTW, thanks for visiting my blog this weekend and for praying for me.
    I really appreciate it.
    Love,
    Jlo

    ReplyDelete
  3. super nice the the DIY favors :) galing!

    ReplyDelete