My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Disney Cars Pixar Themed 1st Birthday at Ysabel's Garden, Las Pinas

This is our second time to cater at this venue. And.. hmm.. not sure how many times we've catered to this kind of birthday theme. But so far, of all the birthdays with Disney Car theme, this one has the most detail.

Our client here got our Silver Package and chose Blue Milk Chocolate fondue to match their event's motif. It really looked so good because it perfectly matched their table skirts. Their selection of dippings included Choco Wafer Stick(in Brown and Red colored to match their theme), Vanilla Wafer, Marshmallows, Banana, and Apple. They also got themed Sprinkles, Mini Candy Coated Choco Drops, and Honey Coated Crispies.


Happy that our setup was as colorful as their balloons=)


More pictures from our website!



No comments:

Post a Comment