My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Our short unexpected Vacation last September

Just wanted to share some pictures we took while we were in Estanza for our short vacation due to CJ's bad health.

In this picture, you'll see that she has already regained back here pretty smile!
cj's cutest smile

Here's CJ with my mom
cj after recovering from the measle virus

Ate Missy playing with dad. I sooo love this two-piece swimsuit from my sister-in-law. It look's so cute on her=)
missy in her two piece toddler swimsuit

Me and my sweetie. I did really miss her so much!
missing my baby

Cj with Grandpa. Another cute smile showing in there
another cutie smile from cj

Hope you enjoyed looking at the pictures:)


1 comment:

  1. You're baby is so cute. I hope you have a wonderful birthday party. My little one's party is next week. She will be 4 years old. Thanks for stopping by my place.

    ReplyDelete