My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Care to know what your EQ is?

I scored 153! Hmmm... almost everything written here are true. Okay, let me just emphasize those that I believe are true :)



Your EQ is 153



Two possibilities - you've either out "Dr. Phil-ed" Dr. Phil... or you're a dirty liar.

Seriously though, your whole "Don't Worry, Be Happy" philosophy is really what defines emotional intelligence.

You're warm, open, and very optimistic. You know how to act appropriately, even if you don't feel like it.

You are a good communicator, and you have little difficulty with personal relationships - even when you're dealing with difficult people.

In general, you are successful (i definitely can not agree to this at this time cause if this is true then i would have stopped working already..hahaha!), capable, together person. You get what you want out of life(not everything yet. i still have a lot to accomplish).





No comments:

Post a Comment