My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

She's not afraid to walk anymore=)

As mentioned on a post I did last July , CJ has already started to learn how to walk since her 10th month. But it was only until her birthday party last Saturday when she finally had the courage to really walk on her own. And now that she realized how much mobile she can be without my assistance, you won't easily be able to stop her walking from one place to another.

You should see how much excitement she has while she plays tag with her sister! The entire house is so full of their thrills and laughter.. They never actually stop til' they really feel tired and sleepy. And I so much adore seeing them enjoy each others company. I just love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment