My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Cheesecake Choco Brownies and Double Chocolate Cookies!

These are two of the latest goodies I baked for my family.=)

I made the double chocolate cookies last weekend (just didn't have the time to post it last week). It's main ingredients are cocoa powder, melted semi-sweet chocolate, and chunks of chocolate! Yeah.. it does have tons of chocolate in it which explains where it got it's name. We could even call it Triple Chocolate Cookies! lol.. I had an itsy bitsy hard time monitoring the "doneness" of the cookies though because of its gooey texture. But, as usual, the cookies came out great and were immediately gone after a few minutes.hahaha!

The Cheesecake Choco Brownies on the other hand was made just last night. You can see from the picture below how excited my big girl is!

My sweetie was craving for brownies the other night but I was not able to bake his request on demand because I wanted to make this marble looking brownies.
Individually placed on paper liners.

Yesterday while we were doing our grocery, I got all my lacking ingredients which included my favorite cream cheese =). Am so happy that it came out the way I wanted!=)
Packed are ready to go inside the frig

Taste was exquisitely delicious that had to do away with my diet for a day (that's for last night and today!=P)

I'm also selling these goodies by the way.=) You may check it out at http://mychocolateheaven.multiply.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment