My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

The Dreaded Recession in US

Image credits from weblogs.newsday.com
the dreaded recession in us (america) Even if US official has not yet declared that recession in already going on in their country, a lot of economic experts say that US is by now undergoing the recession phase. Just by merely watching CNN or Blomberg I'm quite sure you yourself would agree to what they’re saying.

This global financial turmoil that I keep on hearing from the news since the first quarter of 2008 is very much alarming because it has a domino effect on everyone living on this planet. It is extremely depressing to see that this chaotic situation that we now have seems to be inevitable. I mean every single day news reporters and journalists would talk about major stock market losses, big companies declaring bankruptcy, which then leads to many individuals getting laid off their jobs, and which then adds to the growing population of jobless individuals.

In this time of crisis I’m sure a lot of people now seek for ways on how to get cash advance. I do hope this economic situation gets better soon.


2 comments: