My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Today CJ Officially Turned ONE!

Wow! Time really flies so fast.. My youngest sweetie is now 1yr old. I can still recall what happened on this same day of last year.. She came to the world three weeks earlier than expected because my latest biophysical score showed that the amniotic fluid was already below the normal range.

A lot of moms were delivering on that day. So even if I was scheduled for a C-Section at 5pm, we had no choice but to wait until almost 7pm. At 7:10 I was already in the operating room. The first epidural anesthesia was given at around 7:30pm. But since I was still able to move the lower portion of my left body even after 15 minutes, they had no choice but to do a retap (my second shot). Weird thing is that they still had to literally sway my legs from left to right to spread the anesthesia on both sides of the lower portion of my body. Good thing the swaying helped because one of the doctors mentioned that it's not advisable to do another shot(third shot).

The operation started around 8:20pm and CJ came out crying at around 8:32pm. I really did a time record of all the events that was happening during the operation and I made sure that I won't fall asleep (even with two epidural shots!) because I wanted to hear her first cry and of course I wanted to make sure that she was alive and safe.

I haven’t had the time to create a post about this story so I think this is the perfect time to do it.

Anyways, here are some pictures taken on CJ’s birth day!




Her christening day followed three months after. Check out my post about her christening day and my preparations from this link.




4 comments:

  1. hi sis! happy birthday to your little girl.she's adorable =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute baby ... Happy first Birthday to you!

    BTW thanks for visiting my baby blog and welcome to entrecard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the baby is so cute and pretty. YOu are lucky parents to have a baby like her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing these memorable moments. Happy Birthday to your daughter.

    ReplyDelete