My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Finally my blog paid off

After withdrawing some fund from my Paypal account to my verified debit card and literally waiting for a month, I finally saw some bucks from my blog. Notice below that my Paypal activity started around July. That's when I started blogging for real. I withdrew the money when it reached almost $30 but unfortunately the $30 only resulted to Php700+.
withdrawing fund from paypal
Anyway, I really won't recommend you to withdraw your money on your paypal account nowadays specially if you want to receive it within a week or two.

But I'm still happy cause I received the money so I treated my family at Pizza Hut!





1 comment: