My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Finding Nemo Themed 1st Birthday celebration at Mc Donald's Panay Ave Branch

From the colors and the setup alone, I'm quite sure most of you might have guessed that this was a Finding Nemo themed setup.

When we got to the venue, I honestly though that we got lost because the decorations used to dress up the place was Ben Ten and the Gang themed! Haha.. But when my client came and brought in the Finding Nemo themed cake and tarp I instantly got relieved.. whew!

Our client got our Silver Package and chose Premium chocolate with Vanilla Wafer, Breadstick, Marshmallows, Banana, and Apple as their selected choco and dippings.

Just to note, this was by the way our first Finding the Nemo themed setup and our first catered event at Mc Donald's.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment