My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

7th Birthday at Ysabel's Garden, Las Pinas City


We've never been to Las Pinas City. So to make sure we get to our client's venue on time, we had to leave our home a bit early. Good thing my business partner gave me a well drawn map that's why we were able to drive through the right roads and be at the venue earlier than expected.

For this event, I was not in direct contact with the birthday celebrant's parents. I only had to deal with my business partner who was really so easy and care free to talk to.

Their Silver Package included Graham, Vanilla Wafer, Marshmallows, Apple, and Banana. They also requested for themed sprinkles in Green and Orange to match the event's motif.



More pictures from our site=)



No comments:

Post a Comment