My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Weird Things About Me..

Got this tag from mommy lorei. thanks sis!

Rules are rules. To tag along: you have to list 7 weird things about yourself, post it in your blog, tag at least 7 people (list their names), and comment on their blog to let them know that you just tagged them.

Here's goes my share..

1. I love eating apple and ripe papaya when it's dipped in vinegar.
2. For my personal hair spa treatment, I sometimes put mayonnaise on my hair. Got this trick from Cory Quirino=)
3. I have a very talkative, friendly, and cheerful personality but i am not able to fully exercise this at work.
4. I sometimes imaging myself wearing sexy and stylish outfits but when I start to shop I always end picking up simple clothes.
5. When I pass by the mall during times when I don't have extra money for my 'wants', I tend to like a lot of items. But when I'm in the mall for shopping most of the time I don't like everything I see. My husband gets totally irritated when this happens.=)
6. I'm a chocaholic but I get really dizzy and tend to have headache when I eat too much.
7. Even if I feel like I'm half way thru my career life's goal, I still want to change my career from IT to something else.. like i sometimes want to sell cakes and chocolates.. or do events planning. just don't know where to start..


Would love to hear about your weird things: paolyn, rachel, g, jhonna, umma, april, and concon..



No comments:

Post a Comment