My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Wedding at Casa Blanca, Intramuros




It was the first time we catered to a wedding event last Saturday, Jan 31,2009. And I personally want to thank Bianx for giving us this opportunity to showcase our platinum event for her cousin's wedding.

Everyone loved the setup. It was a platinum package in lilac theme. The bride initially requested for a purple fondue, but when I mentioned that I can do a lilac by mixing the white and purple chocolates, they agreed on the lilac colored fondues right away.

For this Platinum package, the bride chose Chocolate Wafer Stick (I got the purple colored one to match their theme), Vanilla Wafer, Bread Stick, Marshmallows for their regular dippings. Special dippings were Mini-donuts, and my Churros recipie which most guests enjoyed as well. Fruit dippings were Apple, Melon, Banana, and Seedless California Grapes.


Check out more pictures from our website!



1 comment:

  1. Hi would u send me quotations of this package. thanks! eden.pascua@commercegate.com

    ReplyDelete