My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Patrick Enzo's Mickey Mouse Themed 1st birthday (in Red, Blue, and Yello) at Shakey's El Pueblo


Here are some pictures we took last Saturday for a Gold Package Chocolate Fountain Service at Shakey's El Pueblo branch. Dippings selected includes Vanilla Wafer, Breadstick, Mashmallows, Churros, Apple, and Melon. They also requested to have colored sprinkles to match their theme. Thanks mommy Jacque for getting our package and mommy Nice for having us at your event=)

View more pictures from the slide show below:




2 comments: