My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

The Magical Words!

It feels so overwhelming when you hear you daugther call for your name the first time. Cj has finally called me mama last Wednesday! Bad me I almost forgot to add this one on my post. But guess what? Cj also blurted out daddy for the first time last Sunday while we were at the clinic waiting for Cj's pedia doctor to arrive. Her dad almost cried out in tears because he has been noticing that Cj is not as close to him as she is to me. I always joked about it and said that the reason why she is not that close to him is because he almost never spoke to Cj while she was still on my womb. Well, all those bad feelings and thoughts my husband had came to an end after Cj called out for him his name.

2 comments:

  1. It's really a nice feeling to hear your baby say Mama...

    You can also check out my post regarding the same topic.

    http://parazofamily.com/blog/?p=23

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be a very good feeling. I'm glad your husband has finally been acknowledged!

    ReplyDelete