My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

The Flower Blog

Thanks for sharing this cutie tag April!





The Rules:

1. Each blogger must post this rules.
2. You need to choose ten people to be awarded and list their names.
3. Don't forget to leave them comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog (soon).

Now here's a list of my Power Blog picks: LipstickAddict, Sheila, Kaye, Imelda, Claire, Issa, Laya, Emzkie, Umma, and Lorei



4 comments:

  1. awww. tenchuu!! weron nako genyan eh.. hihi.. kaya lng ndi ko pa napopost. nghahanap pa kase ko itatag. niaha! pg nipost ko, bihin ko galing din sau. mamatz :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! thanks for this ha.. i will do it asap. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ey, tnx! will post this soon. will just have to think of 10 right bloggers for this one.. hehe.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks emz! will post as soon as i can! :D

    ReplyDelete