My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Winnie the Pooh themed 1st Birthday party at Shakey's El Pueblo


Since this is our second time to cater to an event at Shakey's El Pueblo some clients are already asking if we are tied up with this Shakeys branch=) But nope! It's just a coincidence.. Even the balloon decorator (care of my co-n@wie, sis jackie;) ) we had on our first event was coincidentally the same balloon decorator for this event! (we will actually be having another client at this venue next month and most probably with the same balloon decorator! Totally ironic!lol )


This client got our gold package in yellow, pink, and orange to match their Winnie the Pooth themed 1st birthday. Their non-fruit dippings included bread stick, french bread, marshmallows, and churros. Their fruit dippings were pineapple and melon (i guess mommy joyce chose those fruits to match the event's theme). They also got themed sprinkles (in mixed pink, yellow, and orange color) and honey coated crispies!


More pictures from our website!




No comments:

Post a Comment