My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

First steps to Make Money Online

Having internet connection at home nowadays is not a luxury. With the growing number of ways to earn money online, a lot of full time working moms like me are starting to use the internet to help them increase their income. And the good thing is, most of them are successful!

Here are some steps that we need to do and know to earn and be successful in this new venture:
1. Create your Paypal account! This is where you'll see your money roll in. If you're not sure on how that is done, simply click on this link and sign-up.:)

2. If you're in the Philippines and you do not have a credit card/debit card, go to the nearest Unionbank and apply for your EON card. The EON or Electronic OnliNe card is a Visa Electron debit card which you can use to withdaw your earnings which have been credited to your Paypal account. The bank will only require you to submit a filled-up form and two photocopies of two valid identification cards. The ids they allow are only those which has your picture and signature on it.

3. Start creating your own blog and make sure to add meaningfull posts a few times a week.

4. There are different ways for you to earn money online. Some pay you for creating sponored advertisements. Some pay you for advertising. Some pay you for clicking on other sites. Some pay you for reading advertiser's emails. Some pay you for referring them to others.. Some pay you for just joining conversations. My advice is: make sure that those you have found are not scams. One of my criteria for a non-scammer is that they don't require you to pay them to start earning.

Here are some of my favorites:
a. GoogleAdsense
b. BuyBlogReviews
c. Dneero
d. SponsoredReviews
e. PayPerPost
f. Smorty
g. Hits4Pay
h. BidVertiser
i. EasyHits4U
j. Visit4Cash
k. ClixSense

But if you want to use the internet for working purposes, you may also checkout internet typing jobs or online data entry jobs.

Hope this helps you and God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Hi sis! I think I can do internet typing or online data entry jobs. Do you know what sites are trusted? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete