My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Piggy Themed Cupcakes!

Here's my second project guys! I really enjoyed baking these cute piggies=)

They look sooo like a cute family of pigs! The icings used in these cakes are all butter cream. But I used melted milk chocolate belgian choco to draw their mouth, whole on their nose, and cute little eyes.


This is blue daddy piggy and..


these are the brother piggies, all of which are Chocolate Fudge flavored. These cuppies are topped with Cappuccino Icing


while this pink mommy piggy..

and these sister piggies are in Moist Chocolate Chiffon flavor. These cuppies are topped with Dark Chocolate Icing



Here's mommy and daddy piggy in their themed premium boxes. Missy even waived goodbye to these couples while I was placing them in boxes. lol=P


My next projects.. 150pcs mini cupcakes in Back to School theme for a corporate client.=)




1 comment: