My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Wonder Woman Award , wohoo!

I am really touched by online buddies and friends who send blog awards. But this one is quite exceptional since its a super (of some sort) extra award for you (not your blog). So for this Quinnie , thank you so much! You're a wonder woman yourself;)





It's my turn to award this to Rocks, Shiela,Julliefer, Toni, and Jan.


4 comments:

  1. thanks sis. posted it here >> http://www.julliefer.com/2008/11/wondah-woman-award.html

    have a nice day ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your welcome emz and you do deserve this award. good luck btw sa business mo. just read your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks sis for the award. posted it na http://paulandtoni.com/?p=449

    ReplyDelete