My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

The Supernatural Brownies=)

This brownies I made last weekend were amazing! Even my immediate superior said so=) You'll know when it's done when you see the top portion gets cracked. But wait till you get a bite coz the inside is soooo soft and fudgy!
Brownies in box of 6

Again, baking this brownies was triggered by my hubby's demand for sweets. He's not really a big fan of chocolates and baked goodies. But when it comes to my yummy treats, he's my number 1 fan!

Brownies in box of 4.

For tonight, I'm baking cookies once again.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment