My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Russalie's 18th Birthday at Barrio Fiesta, Marcos Highway Pasig City

We catered to this sweet girl's debut evening of Friday, Jan 16,2009. The place was beautifully decorated by Barrio Fiesta and had a live acapela band playing in the background. I was overwhelmed by this celebrant because she was so respectful and simple that at first glance you wont notice that she's the birthday girl not unless you hear her guests greet her happy birthday. Most of the guests were ladies her age so I and my hubby assumed that she probably studying from a girl's school. We're thankful and glad that she invited us to cater to her special day. Now we know how drive through Marikina City!lol=)

I left the pictures I took on my desktop so will probably post the pictures tonight or over the weekend. As for those who are reading this thru our multiply site, you make check out some pics we took that night from our gallery.

As promised, here are some pictures we took that night.


Her selected package was our Silver Package in Pink and Lavender motif. Dippings chosen were choco wafer stick, vanilla wafer, french bread, apple, and banana.



and a close-up shot of Barrio Fiesta's big Ibon Adarna like parols=)



Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment