My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Butterfly Themed Wedding event at The Greenery, Baliuag Bulacan

Our client here requested for a customized diamond package with extra swiss cheese fondue for 250 guests. This so far is our grandest wedding event early this year!

Their non-fruit dippings for the chocolate fondues were chocolate and pandan wafer sticks, vanilla wafer, bread sticks, marshmallows, chocolate chip cookies, and churros. Their fruit dippings were banana, apple ,strawberries, and blueberries. Add-on dippings were pairs of themed sprinklers, roasted ground cashew nuts, slivered almonds, mini candy coated chocolate drops, and honey coated crispies. For the swiss (cheese) fondue, they chose Nachos and French Bread for their dippings. They also got sauted ground beef and sliced button mushrooms for the add-ons.












More pictures from our website's chocolate fountain gallery!=)




No comments:

Post a Comment