My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Music of the Heart Cupcake

I got this new cooking range from La Germania because I really want to focus on this biz and let others taste my yummy baked cakes and brownies=).

This cooking range's first client and also my first non-family related client is one of my good friend and colleague at work. I took some shots from finish to end (kasi nga first client, kaya excited.hehehe). She ordered for what I'd call Music of the Heart themed cupcakes. Said it was for her family (pero I know better.. palusot lang un! "it's just her alibi" ) The flavor she picked was our Moist Chocolate Chiffon cupcake with Dark Chocolate Icing. Among my chocolate flavor variants, this is actually one of my best pick.

Here goes the cupcakes=)


Finished product after waiting for 25 minutes


removed it from the cupcake molder to settle and cool down..


cupcakes with my flavorful dark chocolate icing!


i just love putting on big rosettes on my cuppies


taking another good shot..wanting to be a foodtographer lang talaga..=)


packed and with the themed chocolate candy toppers. now it's ready to go;-)


My baked project for next week are Piggy Themed cupcakes and mini cakes!


Visit our site anytime if you want to know more about my home baked goodies.=)

2 comments:

  1. oh my... looks delish! it's making me hungry and crave for chocolates.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. my good god!! so cute pics and getting hugry for chocolates... i just love to see these pics...

    ReplyDelete