My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Wedding at Malolos Club Royale Resort, Malolos Bulacan

Wedding for me is one of the most special day in the lives of two couples in love. As such, we make sure that our setup also makes the wedded couple's day extra especial.

It's not our first time to go to Malolos but this was our first wedding event in this place. This also is our first out of town and first Diamond package event.

For this setup, our clients chose white fondue and milk chocolate fondue. Their non-fruit dippings included Chocolate Wafer Stick, Vanilla Wafer, Breadsticks, Marshmallows, Pretzels, Mini Donuts, Churros, Rosquillos (extra request), Flavored Mini-Barquillos in Chocolate;Strawberry; and Pandan flavors. Fruit dippings were Banana, Melon, Kiwi, and Strawberries.

Here are some shots we took that day












Again, to make occasion extra special, I asked some help from my brother and told him to send me fresh strawberries from Baguio. Delicious!



But the best part for me is having a close up encounter with the legendary Mr. Pepe Smith(who we just fortunately saw was leaving from his stay in the same resort)! My husband is really one of his biggest fan! And I must say that Mr. Pepe Smith is truly kind and down to earth to his big fan.hehehe =)

1 comment:

  1. how much is the chocolate fountain? do u have wedding cakes?? how much is the 3 layerd cake, 2 layer edible, ung cheapest? hehe.. pang civil wedding...

    ReplyDelete