My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Planning for Carrie's Baptism

I love planning for our family's events. And am so excited that another special event is coming up. We're preparing for our new bundle of joy's baptism. We're looking at December 22 for the date. That's the best date we can get for December. Here's a list of my to dos..:
1. Church - I have to call these churches to ask about their requirements and rates
First Option: Sanctuario de San Antonio Parish at Mc Kinley Rd.
Second Option would be the church near our place..

2. Reception Area -
First Option: Dad's Merrienda Buffet at Glorietta 4 - kaso kinda scary right now due to the accident that happend just this month.
Second Option: At home - kaso maabala at nakakapagod

3. Photographer - that would be me as always naman

4. Signature Frame - DIY ko

5. Invitation - DIY ko

6. Banner - not sure kung gagawa pa ko

7. Cake - if we go for Dad's, im not sure if we need this pa kasi marami nang choices sa desserts nila

8. Guest lists - we've started with this already. maximum of 30 nga lang eh. i'd like this party to be solemn so it will be exclusively for close relatives and god parents.

9. Dress ni baby cj - tingin na lang sa SM, i've heard na maraming maganda but affordable baptismal gowns dun.

10. Tokens/Giveaways - DIY ko.. im planning on creating a personalized small rosary made out of swarovski crystals. Excited na ko to do this=)

11. god Parents list - tapos ko na to

No comments:

Post a Comment