My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Bratz and Barney in Fashion themed 1st and 7th birthdays at Prestige Tower Ortigas Center



This was one of our events held last Saturday. I loved how the party venue was dressed up! The colors were so vibrant and did very well match the theme of the party.
An edited version of my shot..

Our client here requested for a Silver package with Marshmallows, Chocolate Wafer Sticks, Breadsticks, Banana, and Apple for their dippings as Bittersweet chocolate (my favorite!) for their chocolate fondue.

No comments:

Post a Comment