My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Celebrating Missy's 2nd Birthday

We held a simple but memorable birthday celebration of our eldest daughter last Thursday, August 7. I wouldn’t say it was fun filled though coz the birthday girl was still sick on that day. But I still would like to thank everyone for coming over most especially my parents who drove all the way from our province. I’m sure Missy would have enjoyed that day more had she felt better coz the dinning table was set and filled with her requested foods such as the chocolate chiffon cake, ice cream, spaghetti, and fried chicken. I’m not making up stories here you guys..=) a week before her birthday she has already pictured what foods she wanted to eat on her special day! LoL=)

By the way, even if the party was held at home, I still made sure that the entire house will have that birthday party atmosphere. Again, I would like to thank mom here for providing the balloons, my dad and my cousin for helping me inflate some of them, and our nanny for helping me stick the ceiling balloons and the flower balloons,to my hubby for helping me pull off this party to a reality, and most of all to God for making this all happen. Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment