My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Hawaiian Luau Themed 3rd Birthday at Shakey's El Pueblo

I'm starting to loose count here but I believe this is already our 6th event at Shakey's (4th for this branch). It was actually supposed to be our 7th event but I had to cancel one of our prospective client because her event was to be held at Shakey's UN Ave. Manila but unfortunately the same date and time has already been booked months ahead for that Las Pinas Disney Cars theme.

Going back to this event.. You might be surprised but this is actually only a Gold Package! I should say a grand Gold Package since they had lots of dippings (I believe about 12 or 13 different varieties) with mostly fruits.

I love how the setup turned out. It really looked so festive and colorful!


They got a Pink Milk Chocolate fondue.


Their dippings included Marshmallows, French Bread, Churros, Barquillos, Orange, Pineapple, Melon, Apple, Grapes, and Banana. They also got free themed sprinlers in Red, Orange, Pink, Yellow, Green, and Blue; and Honey Coated Crispies.




1 comment:

  1. how much is this package? my son will be celebrating his first day on december 12 at shakeys also. tomas morato branch. hope to hear from you soon. thank you. - ethel bercero (ethelvinta@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete