My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

My Super Girls!

I was really surprised last night after hearing my 1 and 7 month old baby CJ count from one to ten on her own! She counts slowly from one to nine, shouts on the tenth number and says yeahey at the end! LoL! Hope she gets to enjoy numbers til she gets to school..=))

As for my 2 and 7 month old baby Missy, she is now able to identify colors, numbers, letters of the alphabet, animals.. and a whole lot more. She would even pretend to be a teacher to her baby sister.. It so makes my day when I see my girls play around and enjoy each others company. I could probably say that their educational toys and videos indeed is helping a lot in teaching them these basic things at an early stage.


My girls favorite toys right now are the following :

1. Set of Brainy Baby Board books which I bought from someone selling books at the office2. Fisher Price Telephone which my cousin gave me (thanks to good lovin' relatives!). Quality is great! It has been thrown a lot of times actually but still works like new=))
3. Chicco Talking Cube which I got from ebay about 2 years ago (again another quality toy that never fades) 4. and the Fisher Price Kick and Play Piano (another gift from my cousin. thanks again!)


For working moms and entrepreneurs like me, having these educational stuff are a great help ;-) These are my great finds so be sure to grab one for your baby too!





No comments:

Post a Comment