My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Black 'n White Chocolate Almond Cookies!

Hubby requested my home baked cookies for merienda=) I knew it. He did enjoy the first batch of cookies I made last week! Request granted, I made him my own version of cookie and I call it Black n' White Chocolate Almond Cookies! Yum!yum!

It's main ingredients are chopped bittersweet chocolates, white chocolates, and almonds. See how much chocolates I added on my cookie batter?=) Really, it does taste so heavenly!

Here's my finish product..
cookies with ribbon and more cookies on the background


solo shot of my cookie model. lol


By the way, I'm also selling these home made goodies. So just in case you feel like pampering your tastebuds with soft and chewy home made cookies, simply drop me a message here, email me, or text me at 09178007215 for more details;)




No comments:

Post a Comment